Best Betting Offers 2016
On this page we will be taking a look at the Best Betting Offers for 2016, each of these offers are independently ranked from our best betting sites list. Meaning that the ones at the top we’ve found to be the better deals even if the actual amount given for free is less. On each of the sites below you will see three of the bonuses that are currently offer these are their casino bonus, bingo bonus and the most important one their sports book bonus which is conveniently highlighted in red.
The Best Betting Offers for 2016
|Mr Green Sports|
|Bet On Brazil|
|Real Deal Bet|
How To Use Free Bets
Free bets are awarded to new customers only by the majority of brands with some offering a slightly different take such as 888 sport who currently allow customers to get treble their odds on the first bet, this means that when you sign up to an online bookmaker you should take the maximum amount as you wont be able to get another welcome bonus from the same bookies.
Once you have been awarded your free bet or bonus you will then need to place a bet with it, we definitely advise you to research your bets in advance don’t make the mistake of rushing into something without any knowledge of it before hand, remember to treat betting online as investing in stocks the same amount of research should go into both.
Types Of Bonuses On Offer
Each bookies that you see in the list above all have different kinds of offers, while they may look the same their terms will differ depending on which brand you pick as some are matched deposit bonuses with others being matched stake and so on.
As we said above one thing you should always do is take the full welcome bonus when you create your account but you need to keep in mind not every betting offer is created equally and different bookies will implement different types, we’ve gone into detail below on some of the offers the you will come across:
- Matched Deposit Bonus: This is when an online betting site will match your first deposit into your account, you don’t tend to see these in sports betting as much and are more reserved for casino bonuses but there are some bookies that do offer this type of betting offer like Winner and Bet365 who will both match your first deposit up to the maximum amount of £200. However with these types of bonuses their tends to be a wagering requirement set in place as otherwise could prove quite costly for business.
- Matched Wagers: Definitely the most popular welcome bonus and common across many of the betting sites you see on this page, a bookmaker will match your first wager up to a certain amount which has been previously specified see the ladbrokes bonus for more information as they will match your first bet up to a total amount of £50. Its wise when claiming these bonuses to go for the full amount that you can claim at the beginning as once you’ve placed your first wager thats all you’ll get.
- No Deposit Bonus: These tend to be quite rare nowadays and are only on offer at very few bookmakers at specific times of years. This allows customers to register an account and take free money without you having to deposit any money into your account. This gives you a chance to test out a new site without having to commit any of your own money. Terms for this vary on bookies some will allow you to cash out straight away others will require you to turnover your bonus amount a certain amount of times.
- No Lose Bet: This is one we think that you should avoid and maybe wait until they change what welcome offer they have, this works by a bookies refunding your bet if you lose meaning that while you may not lose anything you also don’t get anything for free. Only claim this if you definitely need to otherwise its probably better to find a more attractive offer.
- Bet Basket: Not often will you come across these types of offer, in fact it is currently only Boylesports who offer this. You get this by fulfilling the terms set out by a bookie meaning if you place £50 in bets you get a £10 free bet up to a maximum that has been set out in the terms and conditions.
With all the betting offers that you see above they will unfortunately have some general terms and conditions attached to them, otherwise the bookies may as well be depositing cash into your account. While some offers will have more specific terms we’ve run through a list of the typical T&C’s you will find at each of the bookies you see on site.
- Minimum Deposit Threshold: Every promotion that you see in our list will have some form of minimum and a maximum amount that is permitted by the bookmaker to deposit which is relevant to the bonus you accept. Minimums are set in order to create a trigger point of when you cross that threshold your welcome bonus will be credited into your account this means that even thrifty bettors can get access to these promotions without having to deposit the full amount.
- Minimum Odds: Bookies will set out the minimum odds required for the bonus funds to count, typically these tend to be between 1.5 and 2.0 odds but anything over is also acceptable.
- Wagering Requirement: As we mentioned above in regards to the Bet365 bonus there will be a turn over requirement that has been put in place which is generally the amount you deposited and the bonus added to it before you are able to withdraw any of your winnings or funds in your account. You will also have a time limit which varies dependent on bookmaker and bonus size.
- Set Markets: With enhanced odds promotions a bookie will only allow you to place a wager on the match or event that has been specified on the bonus page, you must follow the instructions carefully as if you get it wrong you will just be given typical market odds which you obviously wont want when going for enhanced odds offers.
- Stake Non-Refund: Along time ago bookmakers would always return your initial stake with your winnings but due to suffering larger losses than they should have they decided to add a new term to their bonuses which prevents your original stake being part of your winnings which reduce your overall amount returned from a bet.